Here are some interesting news clips/cuttings and photos about restoration to the hall.

The Hall was built in 1951 with local subscriptions and a volunteer labour force in memory of those who lost their lives in World War 1. It was refurbished and extended to its current state in 1989. To read the articles please click on them to open in another window.

Translate »